Marketing Planning by Design: Systematic Planning for Successful Marketing Strategy
The reason for this lies in the lack of a plan for marketing planning.
This book not only identifies numerous examples of this problem as experienced by businesses, it also offers ways of solving the problem. Ralf Strauss highlights a 7 phase process for marketing planning, where the potential marketing can reach is demonstrated. Useful check lists included in this book allow the readers to readily create their own ‘:plans for a marketing planning’:.
With insights drawn from more than 150 case studies included in the book, Marketing Planning by Design covers areas such as:
- How to overcome existing hurdles of marketing planning and marketing strategy.
- How to set up a project for managing the marketing planning cycle.
- How to develop a really target group and content driven marketing planning, which is stepwise cascaded from a program, campaign down to a tactical level.
- How to make marketing accountable in terms of performance measurement.
- How to implement an enhanced marketing planning in the organisation.
- How to systematically integrate Web 2.0 into marketing planning, or how to link marketing with modern IT.
This highly practical book is destined to be a must–:have reference work on any marketer’:s desk.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|